Lecturer - Veterinary Nursing (part-time 22.5 hour per week)
Moulton College is a specialist, innovative, industry-led technical and vocational College, recognised as a market leader in supporting people to access skills and progress into the world of work.
We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time Lecturer in Veterinary Nursing.
You will participate in curriculum development to meet the needs of changing industrial demand and College development. You will be involved in demonstrations and practical activities with students and trainees on all courses. Lecturers also participate in internal verification, auditing and other quality monitoring processes to ensure that all learners, customers and clients receive exemplary service and attention at all times.
The College’s Animal Welfare facilities at the Moulton Campus include a purpose built Animal Welfare Centre, an Animal Therapy Centre housing grooming and canine hydrotherapy units and an on-site commercial veterinary practice.
A full Job Description and Person Specification are available below.
The post holder will have:
- A BSc or equivalent in a Veterinary Nursing or Veterinary Science related subject along with a Diploma in Teaching & Learning or a willingness to work towards this
- Excellent veterinary nursing and husbandry skills and knowledge on Animal Welfare and Science subjects
- Experience of working in the Animal Welfare Industry and working in a Veterinary practice
- Experience of apprenticeships
They will be:
- A strong team player
- Able to use initiative to work efficiently to deadlines
here are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Teachers Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.