Head of Communications and Engagement (NITE)
London-based role (near Liverpool Street station)
We are seeking a talented Head of Communications and Engagement (NITE) who will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic and operational communication and engagement plans for Coventry University Group’s Initial Teacher Training and postgraduate degrees in education and educational leadership. Coventry University Group’s educational offer (National Institute for Teaching and Education – NITE) provides educational solutions at a school’s location, across the country.
We only launched our Initial Teaching Training last year and we are already one of the largest providers in the country. We still have further ambitions and the right candidate will help build on our success.
Leading a team of specialist roles and supported by the Group’s Marketing and External Affairs (MEA) department you will primarily focus on the development of a school B2B proposition but also support in the relevant delivery of our B2C offer.
During the first 6-12 months the role will involve occasional travel to other campuses, which will be covered by work expenses.
The role requires a strategic and creative thinker who understands the complex buyer behaviour of school leaders along with a strong passion for education and the ability to collaborate with others to turn your passion into creative, high impact campaigns that engage clearly identified and targeted audiences.
The right candidate will ensure that processes and procedures are developed, implemented and worked to, that will ensure all content produced meets with external regulations (CMA, GDPR) and the policy and guidelines of the organisation.
- Educated to degree level (or significant work experience in a similar role) ideally within a communications and engagement focus
- Significant proven working experience of managing a high performing communications team with responsibility for delivering a variety of content for a number of audiences
- Experience of identifying, designing and delivering successful communications/campaigns.
- A strong understanding of the nature of the role of communications and engagement in building awareness and relationships.
- Demonstrate an informed and up-to-date knowledge of the UK education and political landscape.
If you feel you could help us to build upon our previous success, then please complete an application form. We'd love to hear from you!
Please note that we may close this advertisement early once sufficient applications have been received.
Closing date: 30 January 2022
Please apply via the link