Trainer / Assessor for Human Resources
- Hours of work: 37 hours per week
- Duration: This is a fixed term post covering maternity leave for 12 months or upon the return of the post holder, whichever is the earliest.
- Location: Wakefield and district / client premises
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainer / Assessor in Human Resources to join our Apprenticeships & Commercial Training team. This is a great opportunity to pass on your HR knowledge and experience to our students in order to help support them complete their apprenticeship and achieve their goals.
As a Trainer / Assessor in Human Resources, you will deliver high quality training to both individuals and groups and assess learners in their place of work and College to meet National Occupational Standards within the Human Resources sector.
We are looking for a qualified HR professional, who has experience of working within the Human Resources sector and is passionate about their area of expertise. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to motivate students and work with employers.
As a Trainer / Assessor for Human Resources you should:
- Be qualified to Level 5 in Human Resources Management
- Hold D32/D33, TAQA or A1 Assessor award (or currently undertaking / willing to undertake)
- Hold GCSE A*- C / 9 - 4 in English and Maths or Level 2 equivalent
- Have a Full Driving Licence and own transport / or access to transport
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for and would like to join us please click ‘Apply Now’, we’d love to hear from you.
See what we have to offer and come and join us. You won’t be disappointed.
- Generous Annual Leave (30 days + bank holidays + 5 College closure days)
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities, including a comprehensive induction
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reduced price personal gym membership
- Access to a wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
- Annual Staff Recognition Awards
Closing date: 11.00am on Monday 24 January 2022
Interview date: Thursday 3 February 2022
Direct applicants only, no agency CV’s or referrals.
Transforming lives through learning …
… by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.