Work Placement Coordinator
We have a great opportunity based at our Kettering campus for a Work Placement Co-Ordinator to become a key member of our Care, Childcare and Counselling department.
As a Work Placement Co-Ordinator, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Sourcing extended work placements for students within the Health, Care and Early Years Department who are taking part in both full time Study Programmes and the T Level project
- Ensuring a high quality placement experience is provided for students studying within your specific Department/Directorate
- Assessing learner competence in the placement environment.
Our ideal candidates will have experience in the field of Health & Social Care and previous experience of handling enquiries and contacting employers or work placement organisations, alongside the following qualifications:
- Level 3/4 qualifications
- Level 3 minimum in Health & Social Care field
- English and Maths or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- Willingness to work towards health and safety in the work place qualifications
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type –Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
20.2 hours per week (0.5 FTE) / up to 41 weeks per year
Circa £21,000 per annum, pro rata
259 hours holiday per annum, pro rata
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on the 10th February 2022
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct out interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.