Accounts & Audit Apprentice
Lancaster Haskins LLP
Accounts & Audit Apprentice required. Level 3 apprenticeship. Workplace experience whilst working towards the AAT 3 Level qualification. Then moving on to Level 4 and ICAEW or ACCA.
To ensure the swift, accurate and timely processing of accounts, in line with company policy and procedures, including:
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Controlling credit and chasing debt
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
- To be aware of and adhere to all relevant statutory legislation and Company policies and procedures
- To undertake all other tasks and responsibilities as requested
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.