Lecturer in Electrical Installations
Do you have the passion to develop and inspire the next generation of electricians. Are you ready for your next challenge to be in Further Education? We have an opportunity for a motivated individual to join our Building Services team, teaching on our electrical programmes up to level 3.
As a Lecturer in Electrical Installations, you should hold a:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification electrical installations or equivalent
- A teaching qualification or willingness to work towards
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of teaching electrical installations up to level 3 as a minimum within a teaching/training environment
- Evidence of effective tracking and monitoring of a wide range of students on a range of programmes.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge to teach a range of topics within the specified subject area
As a Lecturer you will benefit from:
- 44 days’ annual leave including bank holidays plus up to a 5 further discretionary days. membership of Teachers Pension Scheme Access to CPD the opportunity to work in a dynamic forward thinking team in the only education provider in the Liverpool City region to deliver the new technical qualifications, T Levels