Administrative Apprentice (Finance)
Dudley Integrated Health & Care NHS Trust
This is an administrative role and you will undertake a Level 3 Business and Administration apprenticeship whilst working alongside clerical workers, registered clinical professionals, other healthcare workers and medical staff.
We have 5 opportunities available working in various departments:
Responsibilities will vary dependent upon the department the role sits within, however, most roles will entail duties such as:
- Reception duties, meeting and greeting families, patients, visitors or staff, taking telephone calls and enquiries, responding in a professional manner in line with data confidentiality procedures.
- Organising diaries, booking appointments, co-ordination of events and meetings using Microsoft packages
- Attending meetings with the team as needed either in person or via Microsoft Teams, to take notes or actions
- Opening and closing procedure for area of work /office as needed
- Daily use of outlook for communication (sending/receiving e-mails), as well as booking and checking of meeting rooms and equipment booking.
- Management of any team or department inboxes
- Following standard operating processes as guided by the team/department
- Performing routine clerical duties e.g. filing, scanning, photocopying, production of letters, reports and other similar documents to specific formats using appropriate software packages and office equipment.
- Provide a telephone answering service and transferring to appropriate members of staff, or taking messages and ensuring that details are accurately logged in the correct message book as and when required.
- Input and extraction of data and information into various systems as required for the post, in an accurate and timely manner. Training will be provided on relevant systems aligned to the role/department.
- Maintaining any project plans and supporting the team aligned with guidance within the team
- To maintain a professional and helpful manner, seeking out information as appropriate and taking messages as necessary.
- Role may also include use of social media, website and intranet work, developing newsletters and digital brochures.
- In line with Health and Safety regulations, ensure all visitors sign in and out of the building and where appropriate are issued with visitors badges, referring any incidences to the supervisor.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.