We have a great opportunity based at our Kettering campus for an Executive Assistant to become a key member of our VP Curriculum department.
As an Executive Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Providing administrative support to the Vice Principals in the effective execution of their duties.
- Coordinating Cross College Curriculum meetings.
- Coordinating the capital programme and spend for the Curriculum areas across the College.
- Provide support of curriculum projects such as the implementation of T Levels and Higher technical qualifications
Our ideal candidates will have at least one years’ experience in an administrative role and experience of producing accurate reports and documents to a high grammatical standard, alongside the following qualifications:
- Good general education to include English and Maths at GCSE grade A*- C or equivalent.
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
37 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
259 hours holidays per annum
Up to £23,000 per annum
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on Monday 20th December 2021.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct out interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.