Package People's Pension 27 days holiday Free parking
We have an opportunity for a HE Coordinator to become a key member of our Higher Education Department. This role can be based in either Bedford or Kettering.
As our HE Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our colleges and students through:
- Leading and coordinate the college group Access and Participation Plan.
- Coordinating the cross college HE management approach and the quality of the HE student experience, ensuring that student enrichment is maximised.
- Contributing pro-actively to developments in HE curriculum and supporting HE recruitment activities
Our ideal candidates will have previous experience of procurement and analsysis of data, with a demonstrable knowledge of Higher Education, alongside the following qualifications:
- Higher National Diploma or a First Degree
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group delivers world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group comprises, Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
- 37 hours per week (1.0 FTE)
- 27 days holiday per annum, plus public holidays
- Salary range: £21,000 to £24,000 per annum
The Bedford College Group actively contributes to the sfaeguarding of vulnerable groups, for this position an Enhanced DBS is required, and as part of your application you are required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.