Student Services Advisor
We have a great opportunity based across our Kettering and Corby campus for a Student Service to become a key member of our Student Services department.
As a Student Services Adviser, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Working with Achievement and Wellbeing Manager to ensure effective delivery of careers information, advice and guidance to Bedford College Group Students and potential students
- Providing advice and guidance on the full range of student finance and related welfare issues to both current students and potential students.
- Providing a personal service, offering support or referral for pastoral, health/welfare and financial matters.
Our ideal candidates will have experience in providing guidance/advice to customers and experience of using Microsoft Office applications especially Word, Access and Excel, alongside the following qualifications:
- Level 3 qualification in relevant subject
- English and mathematics at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- Willingness to work towards a
- Level 4 in Careers, Information, Advice and Guidance (CIAG)
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
37 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
259 hours per annum (incl.
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.