Trainee Lecturer - Plumbing
Fully funded teacher training for applicants from Industry through the TTF fund.
We have a great opportunity based across our Corby and Wellingborough campuses for a Trainee Lecturer in Plumbing to become a key member of our Building Services department.
As a Trainee Lecturer in Plumbing, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Preparing, delivering, assessing and verifying subject specialisms on a range of courses and levels.
- Supporting and guiding students to achieve success and realise their potential.
- Managing students’ learning and provide a high quality learning experience.
- Contributing pro-actively to developments in the Centre in curriculum development and innovative teaching.
- Participating in marketing and promotion activities to support a range of programmes and learning opportunities.
Our ideal candidates will have recent experience of from industry, alongside the following qualifications:
- Level 3 qualification in Plumbing and Heating
- Willingness to achieve Certificate in Education or equivalent - fully funded through the TTF fund.
- GCSE Maths and English grade A-C or equivalent
- Willingness to achieve assessors award or similar assessing qualification
- Willingness to achieve IQA award or similar IQA qualification
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College
37 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
392.2 hours holiday per annum
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct out interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.