Business Administrator/Central Stock Team Support Apprentice
Hayley Group Plc Working as part of the Central Stock team who are responsible for managing stock and service from our HQ across our Bearings, Transmissions, Industrial and Lubricants range. Some of the responsibilities this role will include are: Updating and issuing of KPI’s, Housekeeping of data, Ownership of team mailbox.
Working week: Monday – Saturday* Start: 08.30 - Finish: 17.30. 40 hours a week Monday - Friday plus Saturday rota. * Saturday is on a rota basis usually 1 in 6 - 08.30 – 12.00 or 09.00 – 12.30
Total hours per week: 40.00
We have an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join The Hayley Group working with the Central Stock team at Halesowen. The role is a development opportunity for a bright individual to work within a dynamic and growing distribution business covering our Bearings, Transmission, Industrial and Lubricant product ranges.
Working as part of the Central Stock team who are responsible for managing stock and service from our HQ across our Bearings, Transmissions, Industrial and Lubricants range. Some of the duties this role will include are:
- Updating and issuing of KPI’s
- Housekeeping of data
- Ownership of team mailbox
- Maintaining log for tracking supplier delivery discrepancies
- Managing outstanding return of stock back from our branches
- Daily housekeeping of delivery paperwork
The role will also cover the following key responsibilities:
- Updating, maintaining and issuing of daily and monthly inventory and availability reports
- Tracking availability of items during any promotional period
- Running a weekly order book and publishing to the team
- Monthly housekeeping of data on our ERP system (SX.e) - sending exceptions out to the team
- Managing outstanding stock returns (from our branches) - progressing overdue lines, dealing with any queries
- Owning the team mailbox, dealing with enquiries and forwarding queries to the team.
- Maintaining a log for supplier delivery discrepancies
- Daily filing of delivery paperwork from previous day
- Supporting the Central Stock team when required - expediting orders, answering calls from both internal colleagues and external suppliers
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.