Apprentice Business Administrator
Ph4rmacy Limited You will be responsible for administration support within a small but busy pharmacy team. Duties will include: answering telephone calls, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
Working week: Rota system across Mon to Sat Start: 10am Finish:4pm
Total hours per week: 30.00
As our Apprentice Business Administrator, your duties will include the following:
- Answering phone calls, taking messages and connecting calls to proper departments
- Following up on clients’ business communications, ordering and billing and tracking the organisation’s expenditure
- Invoicing clients, collecting company data and negotiating agreements with internal and external stakeholders
- Educating clients about company products and services and how to make a purchase
- Communicating with clients through fax and emails and building positive relationships with them
- Making employee travel arrangements and helping with minor technical issues
- Preparing documents through editing, printing and binding
- Preparing plans to help streamline and improve business operations
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.