Human Resources Advisor
Are you looking for a rewarding job, secure employer, and amazing benefits?
Do you want to work for an award-winning organisation?
Oldham College are looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor.
Reporting to the Senior Advisor you will provide advice, guidance and support to the College’s managers and deal with the entire employee lifecycle.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for someone with substantial experience of working in HR and providing HR advice to managers and employees. You will provide a proactive and effective support and advisory HR service for departments across the college.
You will be a highly organised individual, capable of managing a variety of tasks and ensuring priorities are addressed and deadlines are met.
With excellent communication skills you will be well respected by managers and trusted for the advice you give.
You will ideally be qualified to CIPD Level 5.
Experience of using Midland iTrent would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants a new challenge and genuine career development.
About Oldham College
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us. Oldham College is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults, and therefore this role requires a DBS check.
You will benefit from:
- Generous holiday allowances – including two weeks over the Christmas period
- Generous pension scheme (Local Government Pensions Scheme)
- A fantastic range of employee benefits and rewards
- An award-winning programme of Continuous Professional Development for all staff
- State-of-the-art facilities including an on-site Café
- A modern, vibrant campus in an accessible town centre setting
- Great staff support including an Employee Assistance Programme which includes legal and financial advice and a confidential counselling
DID YOU KNOW? Oldham College is officially a Great Place to Work 2021™ and also ranked 27th in the Large Size category of the UK’s Best Workplaces for Women. Read more here
Our independently-researched staff survey results for 2021 found that:
- 94 per cent of respondents agree that ‘People here are treated fairly regardless of their race or ethnic origin’
- 92 per cent agree that ‘People here are treated fairly regardless of their gender’
- 89 per cent agreed that ‘When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride’
- And 88 per cent agreed that ‘I’m proud to tell others I work here.’
Here is a sample of what some of our staff said:
“Right from the interview stage, you are made to feel welcomed by everyone. It's a friendly place to work, you see lots of smiles during the day.”
“This is a friendly and warm organisation and I feel lucky to work here.”
“The team spirit, honest management style, celebrating diversity and celebrating everyone's success no matter how small and regardless of job role/level.”
please click the apply button below