Work Placement Co-ordinator
We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for a Work Placement Co-ordinator to become a key member of our Sport, Public Services and Travel department.
As a Work Placement Co-ordinator, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Ensuring high quality placement provision is provided to students studying on Sport, Uniformed Public Services and Travel courses
- Ensuring all placement providers are fully committed and able to provide relevant supervision in a healthy and safe environment
- Working closely with the teaching team to generate high quality work placement opportunities
Our ideal candidates will have previous experience of handling enquiries and knowledge of Health and Safety at Work Act and HSE standards, alongside the following qualifications:
- Level 3/4 qualifications
- English and Maths or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- Willingness to work towards health and safety in the work place qualifications
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
22.5 hours per week (0.42687 FTE) / 33 weeks per year
273 hours holiday per annum, pro rata
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.