Tuition Fund Administrative Co-ordinator
We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for a Tuition Fund Administrative Co-ordinator to become a key member of our English and Maths department.
As a Tuition Fund Administrative Co-ordinator, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Providing a professional administrative and support service to the Catch -Up Tutors, their line-managers and Tuition Fund Lead (TF Lead) in ensuring essential record keeping is compliant with the Tuition Fund requirements.
- Assisting the department with a varied range of customer service and administrative activities.
- Representing the department as a first point of contact by answering telephone enquiries and welcoming visitors.
- Supporting the TF Lead with any essential record keeping complying with the fund requirements.
Our ideal candidates will have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and experience of working effectively in an office- based environment, alongside the following qualifications:
- Good general education to include English at GCSE grade A*- C or equivalent.
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd) – Fixed Term Contract until 1st July 2022
23.4 hours per week (0.6 FTE) / 52 weeks per year, pro rata
273 hours holiday per annum, pro rata
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on 6th December 2021