We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for an Account Manager to become a key member of our Finance department.
As an Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our college and students through:
- provision of professional leadership and further develop the Groups Sales to Cash processes ensuring that outstanding service is provide to all customers.
- Continuously reviewing procedures and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness ensuring they are compliant with current policies and regulations.
- acting as key liaison with the student data and enrolment teams, leading change management schemes.
- driving innovation and systems development
Our ideal candidates will have knowledge of working in a high volume accounting department with experience of line management and a knowledge of financial management procedures and controls.
- English and mathematics or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent.
- Studying CCAB or equivalent
The successful candidate will be required to complete a professional Accountant Level 7 qualification funded by the college.
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type –Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
39 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
273 hours holiday per annum
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.