HR System Developer
Temporary up to 12 months
Are you looking for a rewarding job, secure employer, and amazing benefits?
Do you want to work for an award-winning organisation?
Oldham College are looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to provide system development and training for their in-house HR and Payroll System, iTrent.
this role will help us get the most out of iTrent, improve business processes and efficiency and ensure all users feel confident and able to use the system.
You will report to the Director of HR and OD and will work closely with both the HR and Finance teams. Your skills will be pivotal in delivering a range of activities around the collection, processing and analysis of all data relating to HR and Payroll Services to ensure that senior managers and leaders can make timely and accurate decisions. You will play an instrumental role in delivering service transformation, meeting data analysis and service level/key performance indicators requirements.
System Development Experience
You will have excellent of data analysis skills and experience of adopting technological advances in systems, reporting and reviewing procedural processes. You will have significant knowledge of Midland iTrent, advanced MS Excel skills and experience of Business Objects to compliment your honed analytical skills. Good understanding and experience of HR/Payroll business processing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants a new challenge and genuine career development.
About Oldham College
You will benefit from:
- Generous holiday allowances – including two weeks over the Christmas period
- Generous pension scheme (Local Government Pensions Scheme)
- A fantastic range of employee benefits and rewards
- An award-winning programme of Continuous Professional Development for all staff
- State-of-the-art facilities including an on-site Café
- A modern, vibrant campus in an accessible town centre setting
- Great staff support including an Employee Assistance Programme which includes legal and financial advice and a confidential counselling
DID YOU KNOW?
Oldham College is officially a Great Place to Work 2021™ and also ranked 27th in the Large Size category of the UK’s Best Workplaces for Women. Read more here
Our independently-researched staff survey results for 2021 found that:
- 94 per cent of respondents agree that ‘People here are treated fairly regardless of their race or ethnic origin’
- 92 per cent agree that ‘People here are treated fairly regardless of their gender’
- 89 per cent agreed that ‘When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride’
- And 88 per cent agreed that ‘I’m proud to tell others I work here.’
Here is a sample of what some of our staff said:
“Right from the interview stage, you are made to feel welcomed by everyone. It's a friendly place to work, you see lots of smiles during the day.”
“This is a friendly and warm organisation and I feel lucky to work here.”
“The team spirit, honest management style, celebrating diversity and celebrating everyone's success no matter how small and regardless of job role/level.”