Do you have a passion for customer service?
Do you want to work for an award-winning organisation?
We have a truly exciting opportunity and a brand-new role for a Recruitment specialist who will play a critical role in attracting the very best talent, working in partnership with line managers to deliver creative recruitment and sourcing solutions to attract the best talent.
You will report to the Director of HR and OD and will be responsible for developing a recruitment strategy, innovative approaches to sourcing talent, managing advertising campaigns and using proactive recruitment methods to source the best candidates. You will ensure recruitment best practice and develop our employer branding to ensure the business is an employer of choice.
Recruitment Specialist Experience
You will have previous recruitment experience with a proven ability to develop and use a wide variety of talent acquisition tools, recruitment channels and software and a strong track record of achieving targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Agency Recruiter to use their skills in the internal arena; OR a current Internal Recruiter who wants a new challenge and genuine career development.
About Oldham College
You will benefit from:
- Generous holiday allowances – including two weeks over the Christmas period
- Generous pension scheme (Local Government Pensions Scheme)
- A fantastic range of employee benefits and rewards
- An award-winning programme of Continuous Professional Development for all staff
- State-of-the-art facilities including an on-site Café
- A modern, vibrant campus in an accessible town centre setting
- Great staff support including an Employee Assistance Programme which includes legal and financial advice and a confidential counselling
DID YOU KNOW? Oldham College is officially a Great Place to Work 2021™ and also ranked 27th in the Large Size category of the UK’s Best Workplaces for Women. Read more here
Our independently-researched staff survey results for 2021 found that:
- 94 per cent of respondents agree that ‘People here are treated fairly regardless of their race or ethnic origin’
- 92 per cent agree that ‘People here are treated fairly regardless of their gender’
- 89 per cent agreed that ‘When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride’
- And 88 per cent agreed that ‘I’m proud to tell others I work here.’
Here is a sample of what some of our staff said:
“Right from the interview stage, you are made to feel welcomed by everyone. It's a friendly place to work, you see lots of smiles during the day.”
“This is a friendly and warm organisation and I feel lucky to work here.”
“The team spirit, honest management style, celebrating diversity and celebrating everyone's success no matter how small and regardless of job role/level.”