Marketing Manager - CU
Full time; 9 month fixed term contract
This is an exciting opportunity to join our CU Marketing Team in Coventry and work with the university’s wider Marketing and External Affairs Team (MEA).
As Marketing Manager for CU you will be responsible for ensuring the team produce and deliver high quality multi-channel collateral to promote all our campuses and business areas to a wide range of audiences, primarily focusing on student recruitment and promotion. Specifically, you will:
- Develop and deliver effective multichannel marketing plans and work with colleagues in MEA to ensure all work is of the highest standard.
- Co-ordinate the production and timely delivery of key digital and print collateral for campaigns that align with and enhance the brand, reputation and identity of Coventry University’s subsidiary offerings.
- Monitor performance of marketing tactics and adjust activity to optimise performance.
- Ensure processes are followed in order to comply with legal requirements, and to maintain high standards.
- Manage the CU Marketing Team, working with the Marketing Manager of Coventry University Wroclaw to support where appropriate.
- Regularly present at team meetings and contribute to written reports for the CU Executive Team and MEA’s Operational Leadership Team.
The role will positively contribute to the businesses’ recruitment targets and the improvement of content quality and reach.
The successful candidate will have a creative flair, with an eye for detail and the ability to tailor marketing campaigns to different audiences, from young people to more mature prospects.
They will also bring positive ‘can-do’ attitude which will enable them to develop and maintain effective relationships with individuals at all levels. A proven ability to work under pressure, prioritise workloads, and meet deadlines is also essential for this exciting but challenging role.
Please note that we may close this advertisement early once sufficient applications have been received.