Sales and Marketing Executive
We have a great opportunity based at our Trinity Arts and Leisure Centre for a Sales and Marketing Executive to become a key member of our Bedford College Services department.
As a Sales and Marketing Executive, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Identifying potential opportunities and convert them into increased business.
- Proactively sell business 2 business all of the BCS brands within the local market
- Researching and building relationships with new clients.
- Account managing existing clients to ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of providing exceptional customer service and experience of working in a similar role within Hospitality environment, alongside the following qualifications:
- English and mathematics or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- IT skills Word, Excel and Outlook
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Services
40 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
264 hours holiday per annum
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on 15th November 2021
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.