Electrical & Electronics Lecturer
Dudley College of Technology are an ‘Outstanding’ college, as graded by Ofsted and are actively recruiting for full-time Lecturers in Electrical & Electronics.
We are particularly interested in recruiting industry experts who are looking for new opportunities to use their recent industry skills and expertise to enrich the lives of young people and adults through passing on their knowledge.
In return we offer a generous pay and reward package including :-
- Enrolment in the Teacher’s Pension Scheme with generous employer contributions.
- 37 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays and 5 efficiency days.
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption schemes.
- Staff incentive schemes including BHSF Health and Care Scheme, Cycle to Work scheme and multiple local company discounts.
- Commitment to your continuous professional development, including obtaining the relevant teaching and assessing qualifications.
- Staff recognition scheme.
You will be required to deliver Electrical & Electronic programs to 16-18 year old, and adults from Level 1 through to Level 3, for Full time / Part time and Apprenticeship provision within the Centre. You must be able to deliver all elements of the programs to include both theory and practical.
The ideal candidate must hold a appropriate level 4 (or higher) qualification in Electrical & Electronics and should be familiar with relevant Btec and City & Guilds and other awarding bodies units. It would be advantageous to have knowledge of electrical installation.
Closing date: 4th November 2021.
A teaching qualification would be an advantage or a commitment to undertake this within the first year of employment is essential.
All successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring service check and children and adults barred list checks where the applicant will be employed in a regulated activity.
Dudley College of Technology is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, including disabled, and black and ethnic minority applicants.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.