Sessional Teacher of English
We are looking for a sessional Teacher of English to join our English Team at the College.
- Are you educated to degree level?
- Do you hold or are you willing to work towards and achieve a Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Certificate in Education) or equivalent?
- Do you have experience and knowledge of teaching and assessing English GCSE?
- Are you looking for a flexible contract rather than a permanent full-time role?
- The main duties of this role are:
- To lecture and train students and other client groups in English GCSE
- To tutor and manage one or more courses or groups of students
- To assist in the development of the English curriculum alongside the Head of School
- To act as a course tutor to student groups; including organising, administering and monitoring of attendance, and collating data for course evaluation
- To succeed in this position you will need to be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject. You will also need to hold or be willing to work towards and achieve a Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Certificate in Education) or equivalent.
- You will need to have up-to-date experience and knowledge of the English GCSE curriculum.
- Experience of working in a Further Education setting is desirable although not essential.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.