Work Placement Coordinator (Bedford)
We have a great opportunity based at The Bedford Sixth Form campus for a Work Placement Co-ordinator to become a key member of our Bedford Sixth Form department.
As a Work Placement Co-ordinator, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Ensuring high quality placement provision is provided to students studying at The Bedford Sixth Form
- Ensuring all placement provides are fully committed and able to provide relevant supervision in a health and safe environment
- Working closely with the teaching team to generate high quality work placement opportunities
Our ideal candidates will have previous experience of handling enquiries and contacting employers and external agencies and knowledge of Health and Safety at Work Act and HSE standards, alongside the following qualifications:
- English and Maths or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- Willingness to work towards health and safety in the work place qualifications
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
30 hours per week (0.60365 FTE) / 35 weeks per year
27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays per annum, pro rata
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct out interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.