Work Placement Coordinator (Wellingborough, Kettering and Corby)
We have a great opportunity supporting students across our Wellingborough, Kettering and Corby campuses for a Work Placement Coordinator to become a key member of our Business team.
As a Work Placement Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Sourcing extended work placements for students within your specific Department/Directorate who are taking part in the T Level project
- Ensuring a high-quality placement experience is provided for students studying within your specific Department/Directorate
Our ideal candidates will have previous experience of handling enquiries and contacting employers and external agencies and knowledge of Health and Safety at Work Act and HSE standards, alongside the following qualifications:
- Level 2/3 qualifications
- English and Maths or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- Previous experience working within the Business and Finance sector.
- Willingness to work towards health and safety in the work place qualifications
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
22.5 hours per week (0.49154 FTE) / 38 weeks per year
4.5 hours per day over 5 days, can be flexible upon discussion at interview.
273 hours holiday per annum, pro rata
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct out interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.