Course Manager (Lecturer) in Business, Accountancy and Professional Courses
We have a great opportunity based at our Northampton campuses for a Course Manager (Lecturer) for Business, Accountancy & Professional Courses to become a key member of our Business department.
As a Course Manager (Lecturer) for Business, Accountancy & Professional Courses, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Teaching 21 hours per week across a range of Business, Accountancy and/or professional courses.
- Collaborating with 2 other Department Course Managers and the Head of Department to ensure all students have a positive experience of their time at studying at Tresham College Part of the Bedford College Group.
Our ideal candidates will have relevant teaching experience within a secondary or further education college and Business/Industry experience, alongside the following qualifications:
- Relevant degree qualification in Business or equivalent
- PGCE/CertEd or equivalent
- Literacy and Numeracy Level 2 or equivalent
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College
37 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
392.2 hours holiday per annum
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on the 10th November 2021.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.