Apprenticeship Recruitment Team Leader
We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for an Apprenticeship Recruitment Team Leader to become a key member of our Business Development department.
As an Apprenticeship Recruitment Team Leader, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Leading the team to successfully achieve the objectives and targets set for apprenticeship recruitment.
- Ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of the apprenticeship recruitment service to achieve set objectives and recruitment targets.
- Promoting the service to internal and external students for recruitment and signing up/accessing the service.
Our ideal candidates will have good knowledge of the recruitment process from both a candidate and recruiter perspective and demonstrable track record of meeting targets and deadlines, alongside the following qualifications:
- GCSE Maths and English (grades A* to C) or equivalent
- Educated to Level 3 or equivalent.
The successful candidate may be required to enrol on a Team Leader and Supervisor and/or Operations and Departmental Manager Apprenticeship Standard where applicable.
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
39 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
273 hours holiday per annum
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on 22nd October 2021
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.