We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for a Project Accountant to become a key member of our Finance department.
As a Project Accountant, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Leading on research and participating in grant applications
- Leading on income and expenditure profiles
- integrating the system, monitoring and reporting against budgets
- Leading on returns to external funders
- Leading on fixed asset and depreciation accounting
Our ideal candidates will have experience of Management accounts and in particular preparing grant information and/or managing grant returns and experience of researching information, summarising findings and implementing changes, alongside the following qualifications:
- Minimum part qualified CCAB
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs grade A-C, or equivalent, including mathematics and English
- Recent continual professional development
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd
39 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
273 hours holiday per annum
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on the week commencing 1st November 2021.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.