Moulton College is a specialist, innovative, industry-led technical and vocational College, recognised as a market leader in supporting people to access skills and progress into the world of work.
Moulton College has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join our team.
The right candidate will have experience of working in a trade, eg plumbing, heating, decorating, electrical, carpentry, etc. , a full driving license and a flexible approach to work.
- Actively participate in the day to day maintenance of buildings and services as directed by the facilities manager.
- Carry out general porter duties including post and goods.
- Provide supervision of estate roads and car parks and provide support in the security gatehouse.
- Ensure accurate records of all emergency systems tests are maintained.
- Ensure all essential maintenance stock is maintained.
Applicants will have experience of working within a similar role and be able to work independently with minimal supervision. You will carry out a range of duties across the site including ensuring the site is kept in a clean, tidy and safe state.
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
- Discounted catering
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.