Lecturer GCSE & Functional Skills Maths
35 hours per week
We have just moved to our brand new building in the centre of Middlesbrough. We are looking for a high calibre Lecturer to teach GCSE and functional skills Maths to our students.
All of our learners will be studying a creative study programme, so you will be a passionate teacher with the abilities to inspire our learners as they learn the subject of maths. You will have the abilities to identify varying learning styles which will aid our learners to develop essential maths skills for life. This will be an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to plan, design, and deliver all maths within the School. You must be able to inspire and enthuse students about the subject and make the subject interesting, lively and accessible to all through your innovative delivery of the curriculum. Teaching and relevant professional experience is essential.
What will you get if you join us?
- The opportunity to work in an award-winning institution with creative people in a creative environment, where the exchange of ideas is integrated into the work ethic
- The knowledge that you have a positive impact on the development of students and the choices they make in life.
- Support and guidance in making any difficult decisions to achieve the targets you have been set.
- Access to personal skills development to help you achieve your targets and your longer term career goals.
- Access to the Teachers’ Pension scheme (with significant employer contributions).
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms: 7th October 2021, 12.00pm
To download the application pack please go to our website - https://northernart.ac.uk/careers/
All completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com
The Northern School of Art recognises that it has a statutory and moral duty to promote and safeguard the welfare of its students who are under the age of 18 and of its vulnerable adults.