We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for an Accounts Manager to become a key member of our Finance department.
As an Accounts Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Providing professional leadership and further develop the Groups Sales to Cash processes ensuring that outstanding service is provide to all customers.
- Continuously reviewing procedures and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness ensuring they are compliant with current policies and regulations.
- Acting as key liaison with the student data and enrolment teams, leading change management schemes.
- Driving innovation and systems development
Our ideal candidates will have experience of working in a busy accounting function with computerised accounting systems and experience of working in a Finance related role at an equivalent level within a complex organisation, alongside the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs grade A-C, or equivalent, including mathematics and English
- Studying CCAB or equivalent.
- Recent continual professional development
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
39 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
27 days annual leave plus public holidays per annum
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct out interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.