We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for a Learning Facilitator to become a key member of our Additional Learning Support department.
As a Learning Facilitator, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Supporting the development of study skills to students with an identified Learning Difficulty and/or Disability.
- Developing and maintaining resources to support the needs of students with an identified Learning Difficulty and/or Disability.
- Maintaining relevant documentation in line with College requirements.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of providing support to individuals in an educational or care setting and experience of working with students with a range of learning difficulties and/or disabilities, alongside the following qualifications:
- Educated to Level 3 (A level or equivalent) standard
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- GCSE Maths and English (grades A – C) or equivalent
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
24 hours per week (0.46972 FTE) / 36 weeks per year
9am – 3pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
273 hours holiday per annum, inclusive of public holidays, pro rata
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct out interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.