Learning Technologist, LTE Group
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and innovative Learning Technologist to join the LTE Group’s central Learning Technology team on a permanent, full time (37 hours per week) basis.
Working closely with the Quality Manager leading on digital learning, you will promote and support the use of digital technologies within The Manchester College and UCEN Manchester and develop the digital capabilities of staff to enhance teaching, learning and assessment.
- Play a key role in the delivery of a professional, high-quality, customer-focused learning technology support service for staff and students
- Advise and support curriculum staff in the use of learning technologies in blended and online learning approaches
- Plan and deliver appropriate training and development activities demonstrating the effective use of learning technologies
- Develop engaging, creative and accessible online learning materials and resources that meet the needs of students and staff
The right person for the role will have:
- Experience of advising and supporting staff in the use of learning technologies to enhance teaching, learning and assessment
- Demonstrable enthusiasm for the use of technology in education and training contexts
- Ability to deliver high-quality training and development activities including coaching and mentoring staff to develop their skills and confidence in the use of learning technologies
- Sound pedagogical knowledge of digital learning and current and emerging learning technologies
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity, please click on the ‘Apply Online’ button below
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Julie O’Regan (Group Quality Manager) at email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 4th October 2021