We have a great opportunity based at our Corby campus for a Centre Administrator to become a key member of our Centre Administration department.
As a Centre Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Providing a professional administrative and support service to the appropriate Department and The Bedford College Group.
- Assisting the department with a varied range of customer service and administrative activities and to implement Service Standards effectively.
- Representing the department as a first point of contact by answering telephone enquiries and welcoming visitors.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of working effectively in an office based environment and experience of working effectively in a customer focussed environment, alongside the following qualifications:
- Good general education to include English at GCSE grade A*- C or equivalent.
- ITQ Level 2 (IT qualification) or ECDL Level 2 (European Computing Driving Licence) or RSA II (OCR) Word Processing or equivalent
- Level 2 in Maths/Numeracy (GCSE or equivalent) or willingness to achieve Numeracy Level 2.
- Level 2 in Business Administration or equivalent
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
39 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
27 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays per annum
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct out interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.