Bars and Events Supervisor
We are looking for a talented and friendly Bars and Events Supervisor, who loves hospitality and providing great service! We want to be in the best place possible as we open back up to external bookings and the Bars and Events Supervisor role is key this mission.
In this role you will;
- Hold a personal bar licence
- Ensure excellent front of house service, allocate and support staff throughout the shift to maintain speed of service and cleanliness of venue.
- Maintain back of house and cellars to a high standard.
- Liaise on shift with Head Chef to resolve problems and ensure great service.
- Ensure all venues close on time, end of day jobs completed to a high standard, staff are signed off promptly, all back and front of house areas checked and secured and that venues are in excellent order for the next day’s service.
- Ensure staff meet the standards of the bars, addressing and correcting bad practice where need be.
- Follow all till and cashing up procedures and ensure all staff are following these correctly.
- Understand all Health and Safety procedures and work in a way that minimises risks to the health and safety and security of self and others.
Previous experience in hospitality, ideally in a waitress/waiter pub role is ideal. You will be hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude and able to work flexibly, including some evening and weekends. You will be high energy and your day will be extremely varied – you’ll be running shifts and overseeing staff to ensure the best possible customer service. A confident, outgoing personality will do well in this role, you will need to be able to build rapport with others quickly. We also require all staff to have GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above.
Due to the (beautiful) village location, you will need your own transport.
Please apply via the link.