Recruitment & Talent Bank Consultant
Are you passionate about delivering an outstanding service to customers? Are you a professional, organised and results focused person who is able to manage a broad and varied workload? Are you looking for a role that you can mould and that gives you the opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives? Due to continued growth in our apprenticeships we are seeking a proactive person to co-ordinate the college’s new Employer Recruitment Support and Talent Bank Service.
Working within the college’s Business Support Services team and reporting to the Head of Account Management your main responsibility will be to support and guide employers and candidates through the full apprenticeship recruitment process to ensure a successful outcome resulting in enrolment onto college delivered apprenticeship programmes. Working closely with Business Account Managers you will play a key role in the continuous development of the service, supporting candidates registered with the Talent Bank Service to maximise their potential, sign posting to suitable opportunities and providing employers with a real added value service to ensure the continued growth of apprenticeships at the college.
You will have an excellent understanding of the recruitment cycle from start to finish, whether in-house or agency. Be skilled at communicating with a broad audience and a confident IT user, whether writing job adverts, producing engaging social media posts or delivering presentations face to face or online. Comfortable working to deadlines and to targets, you’ll have an excellent eye for detail and a creative flair that will allow you to proactively promote the service to potential applicants or employers.
You’ll ideally have the following skills and experience;
- Previous recruitment experience in a Resource, Research or Recruiter position, whether agency or in-house.
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Comfortable working towards and exceeding individual and team targets
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build long last relationships both internally and externally
- Strong presentation skills, both face to face or virtually online.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate and confident IT user including presenting online
- Knowledge of apprenticeships, the digital apprenticeship service and Recruit an Apprentice service
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise effectively.
- Familiar with CRM tools and able to monitor and report individual activity performance
If you believe you have what we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
As well as a competitive salary, you can also look forward to a great range of benefits including 26 days holiday plus bank holidays (as well as up to 5 efficiency closure days at Christmas), membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme, free on-site parking, employee assistant programme, staff discounts and the opportunity to engage with a broad range of continued professional development courses.
With over 3,000 students, excellent resources and a drive for continuous improvement, Plumpton College is actively seeking staff who want to make a difference and be part of this exciting phase of our development. At Plumpton College we are Ambitious & Progressive, Enterprising, Professional, Supportive and Passionate about everything we do – if you share these values and would like to be part of our growing team then we’d like to hear from you.
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th August 2021 at 9am
Interviews will be held: Friday 27th August 2021
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.