Learning Resource Facilitator (Term Time)
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
Requirements for the role:
- Literacy and Numeracy at Level 2 or equivalent
- A high level of IT Skills
- Experience of working with individuals and/or groups as a motivator and role model including setting and reviewing targets
Responsibilities for the role:
- Promote shop sales and maintain appropriate sales records / stock
- Ensuring the Library remains a welcoming, high quality customer-centric space
- Undertake counter routines as appropriate
The Location: The post is based at: Hinckley Campus. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Interview date: 26th August 2021
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
*Please note the following:
- The role is term time only.
- For the academic year 2021 to 2022 the salary maybe reduced due to the number of weeks worked being less than 38 weeks.
What we do
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College (NWSLC) is a large Further Education college offering a wide range of full-time, part-time, Higher Education and Apprenticeship programmes over six campuses based within Warwickshire and Leicestershire.
The College also works with over 600 businesses across a wide range of sectors – working with organisations to determine their ‘training needs analysis’. We then design a programme to match your (the employer’s) requirements.
At the heart of our college community sits a set of values:
- Respect and Nurture
- Inspire and Aspire
- Be Agile and Responsive
- Be Honest and Accountable
These values shape and guide how we behave. The generosity, care and compassion of our staff and students are reflected in our support for many charities as well as in the work we do within our local communities.
Attachments: job Description & Person Spec - Download
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.