Learning Hub Assistant
We are looking for a Learning Hub Assistant to support in our newly launched Learning Hub. This is a space for students to access resources and support with their assignments. This inclusive area has been rebranded this year with the goal of having a more student focused approach and creating the best student experience possible.
The role is entirely student facing and will enable the Learning Hub to start developing out-centre provision at venues such as the rural hub. This term time role will enable the Learning Hub to provide a reliable and consistent service. Primary focus of this role will be working on the Learning Hub desk, dealing with enquiries, operating the library management system, maintaining the book collections and issuing student ID cards.
Applicants must have
- Minimum of grade C in GCSE Maths and English
- Experience of working in a similar role (Further education setting preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to display awareness, understanding and commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and young adults
- Excellent IT Skills and experience using Microsoft
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues
A full list of duties and reasonability's is available on the Job Description.
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Free onsite parking
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.