0.5 Lecturer in Health and Social Care
- Part Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and suitably qualified individual with relevant experience to teach CACHE Health & Social Care.
Our provision includes Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care and CACHE Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To act as Personal Tutor to a group of students and undertake the duties associated with this pastoral role.
• Engage in core duties including preparation, marking, monitoring student progress, preparing reports, setting and marking of examination papers, developing and preparing flexible learning materials.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Holds a degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
• Has an appropriate teaching qualification.
• Ideally has relevant teaching experience (particularly CACHE Health & Social Care at Levels 2 & 3) within the FE sector.
• Is an effective communicator and has good organisational skills.
Closing date – 28th July 2021
A teaching qualification would be an advantage or a commitment to undertake this within the first year of employment is essential.
All successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring service check and children and adults barred list checks where the applicant will be employed in a regulated activity.
Dudley College of Technology is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, including disabled, and black and ethnic minority applicants.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.