Admissions and GDPR Administrator
At Moulton College, we have a clear mission of providing a high quality service to our students, parents, stakeholders and staff. We are currently going through a large period of growth so are looking for an Administrator to support the Admissions and GDPR provisions in the College.
The post holder will ensure the effective processing of student applications, arrangements and delivery of student interviews, student enrolments and more. They will also provide a professional front of house service for Student Service and administrative support to the GDPR/ Data Protection Function.
Key duties include but are not limited to,
- To collect, process and record fees and payments as required
- To process all course applications, transfers and withdrawals.
- To Administer GDPR data sharing agreements, working cross college to identify where agreements are needed, send agreements and track responses.
- Administration and Organisation of training, workshops and CPD relating to GDPR
- Redaction of data subject access requests
A full list of duties and responsibilities are available in the job description.
- Experience of working with confidential information
- Ability to monitor budgets and produce basic financial information
- Ability to operate standard software packages, and software
- Outstanding organisational and administrative skills
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of working with data protection (GDPR) requests (Desirable)