Health & Social Care Lecturer(s)
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: Due to increased enrolment of learners we are looking to recruit Health & Social Care Lecturers for the academic year 2021/22 at both our Nuneaton and Wigston campuses. Permanent and fixed term contracts available.
Requirements for the role:
• A minimum level 4 qualification in Health & Social Care
• Able to work as a part of a wider team supporting learners to achieve CACHE/BTEC level 1, 2 & 3 qualifications in Health & Social Care
• Experience of teaching in a similar setting
Responsibilities for the role:
• Planning, teaching & assessing on a range of courses within health & life sciences
• To coordinate a Health & Life Sciences course, supporting the learners to achieve all aspects of their study programme
• Working as part of a team to facilitate recruitment, enrolment and induction of learners to the college
The Location: We are recruiting for the Nuneaton and Wigston campuses
Why Should You Apply?
• We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• We also offer staff development opportunities
• Family friendly policies and procedures
What we do
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College (NWSLC) is a large Further Education college offering a wide range of full-time, part-time, Higher Education and Apprenticeship programmes over six campuses based within Warwickshire and Leicestershire.
The College also works with over 600 businesses across a wide range of sectors – working with organisations to determine their ‘training needs analysis’. We then design a programme to match your (the employer’s) requirements.
At the heart of our college community sits a set of values:
- Respect and Nurture
- Inspire and Aspire
- Be Agile and Responsive
- Be Honest and Accountable
These values shape and guide how we behave. The generosity, care and compassion of our staff and students are reflected in our support for many charities as well as in the work we do within our local communities.