Lecturers in Business & Management
DGHE is the higher education division of David Game College. Established in 1974 the College is Ofsted inspected, QAA reviewed and OfS registered with a reputation for quality and academic excellence.
We now require qualified and experienced lecturers with a proven Level 4/5/6 teaching background in all areas of Business & Management to deliver a range of units to adult learners on BTEC HNC/D and Top-up degree programmes.
For the September 2021 term we have a particular need for lecturers to deliver:
Business and the Business Environment
Innovation and Commercialisation
Managing a Successful Business Project
Applicants will be expected to:
· Have significant work experience in a relevant role
· Possess a degree level qualification
· Have significant experience teaching level 4/5 modules (preferably Pearson)
· Have excellent subject knowledge and passion for the field
· Have demonstrable MS Office skills and VLE experience
· Be willing to work as part of a team to ensure all students reach their full potential
· Be willing to participate in professional development
· A PGCE or equivalent would also be desirable
We are looking for lecturers who can bring practical experience to the academic content taught to a range of students from a variety of backgrounds, and help them achieve their educational and career goals. The sessions will need to be interactive, attractive, informative and most of all motivational to adult learners.
In addition to the teaching you will be required to include preparation, classroom delivery and marking, and to deliver tutorial activity related to programmes of study. The College is a friendly environment, which offers excellent support, placing strong emphasis on continuous professional development.
Job description and person specification available at: https://www.dghe.ac.uk/college/staff-vacancies
Please apply via the link