Trainer Assessor Leadership and Management
Location: North Lincolnshire and surrounding areas
We are looking for a highly motivated Trainer/Assessor with management and leadership experience to join our delivery team in North Lincolnshire and surrounding areas.
Leadership & Management Position
The purpose of this role is to effectively plan and deliver the Leadership and Management apprenticeship standards whilst creating a positive, safe learning environment to support learners to achieve their full potential. The delivery area will be Level 3 Supervisor/ Team Leader Apprenticeship, Level 5 Operations Manager Apprenticeship and support on the apprenticeship reviews for the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA). Work allocation will be depended on level of experience and qualifications.
Responsibilities of the Trainer - Leadership & Management are:
- Drive development and delivery of robust training and assessment plan, to ensure adhering to College policies and procedures, funding requirements and external body requirements.
- Inspirational tuition, support and guidance to learners throughout their learning journey.
- Effective classroom management methods to provide inspirational and innovative learning, in the classroom and online in Microsoft Teams.
- Design and deliver differentiated lessons to ensure active participation.
- Provide appropriate pre and on-course guidance to support learners through to successful completion and progression.
- Ensure learners are enrolled, managed, supported and learning programmes organised in line with College, employer, funding, University of Lincoln and awarding body requirements.
- Work with functional skills delivery team to support effective progress.
- Review progress regularly with managers and supervisors, devise solutions to support and manage barriers to completion.
- Prepare learners for Apprenticeship End Point Assessment, working collaboratively with the team.
The role will include an amount of travel and the employee must have access to a car. For more information please contact Cath Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is great to work for the DN Colleges Group, we offer an attractive salary plus many other benefits including DNCG Benefits (access to retail and leisure discounts), cycle to work scheme, flexible working, on-site nursery, health & fitness suite, generous annual leave, development opportunities and pension provisions.
The DN Colleges Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff and volunteers must therefore be willing to apply for DBS clearance at an Enhanced level.
We are recognised as a Disability Confident employer, Mindful Employer and also positively encourage applications from all ethnic backgrounds.
There’s always something happening at DN Colleges Group. Click on the link http://www.dncolleges.ac.uk/about-us/news/ to find the latest news from DN Colleges Group, Doncaster College and North Lindsey College or follow us via Facebook, Linked In Twitter.
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing or using the website, please contact Networx between 9.00am-5.30pm Monday to Friday on 01943 467766.
Please note that most correspondence regarding vacancies will be sent via email, so please check your emails regularly for updates on your application. We would also advise to check your junk/spam folder as some emails may end up here depending on your mail provider settings.
Please apply via the link