Maintenance Technician - Job Share/Part Time Considered
Moulton College are proud of our amazing facilities and our beautiful campuses, it is an ongoing mission to keep the college running well and maintain high standards throughout the organisation.
- Actively participate in the day to day maintenance of buildings and services as directed by the facilities manager.
- To carry out general porter duties including post and goods.
- Provide supervision of estate roads and car parks and to provide support in the security gatehouse.
- To ensure accurate records of all emergency systems tests are maintained.
- Ensuring all essential maintenance stock is maintained.
Applicants will have experience of working within a similar role and be able to work independently with minimal supervision. You will carry out a range of duties across the site including ensuring the site is kept in a clean, tidy and safe state. This is a physical role and you will be in good health with a genuine commitment to the highest standards.
Please apply via the link.