Child Care Tutor – £28.08 per hour – various days and hours
We are looking for an experienced and qualified tutor/Assessor to deliver and assess a range of qualifications within the Child Care industry. You will be responsible for providing teaching, learning and assessment across our provision with opportunities to support learners and develop your skills across the service.
You will be responsible for delivering all elements of the program, providing support and guidance to learners, ensuring that they are challenged and that they complete their portfolio in a timely manner to the standard required to enable learners to achieve their qualification.
Your responsibilities will include:
Designing resources and assignment briefs where appropriate.
- Delivery training and support both face to face and remotely to groups and/or individuals
- Carryout continuous diagnostic assessments as part of the learners’ journey.
- Tracking learners progress through timely and accurate reports.
- Ensuring all documentation (assignment briefs, tracking documents, progress reviews, Individual Learning Plans, attendance registers, portfolios etc) are completed to a satisfactory level and in a timely fashion.
- Conduct Internal Quality Assurance activity as directed by the department Co Ordinator
- A recognised teaching qualification for the lifelong learning sector
- An Assessor qualification
- Recognised Internal Verification qualification
- An up-to-date CPD record (30 hours year)
- Industry qualification at Level 2 or above e.g., NVQ/NNEB
- Good digital skills with the ability to deliver training and assessment remotely
What we offer:
We offer excellent employment benefits including a public sector pension scheme and opportunities for Continuous Professional Development.
Please quote reference number ED/WAES/993
The closing date is 9am Monday 5 July 2021. Interviews for this post will take place shortly after the closing date.
A Enhanced DBS is required for this post.
CV’s will not be accepted for this post.
Please apply via the link