Lecturer in Human Resources
Location: Wakefield City Campus
Hours of work: 18.5 hours per week, includes one evening class
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Lecturer in Human Resources to join our Business and Professional team, based within the modern Advanced Skills and Innovation Centre (ASIC) which is the centre for the District’s higher level skills. https://www.wakefield.ac.uk/study-with-us/higher-education/
You will deliver the Human Resources programme within the Business and Professional team, teaching Human Resources qualifications to professional students and collaborating with the team to support the delivery of Human Resources apprenticeships.
This is an excellent opportunity to pass on your HR knowledge and experience to our students, in order to help support them achieve their qualification and goals.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who can motivate and enthuse our students to ensure they reach their full potential. You should have:
- A degree or professional qualification of an equivalent level in Human Resources (or other related discipline)
- GCSE A*-C / 9-4 in Maths and English qualifications or equivalent
- Experience of teaching Human Resources at levels 3 - 5 (or other related professional subjects)
- An up-to-date knowledge of the relevant curriculum (Human Resources – CIPD)
To find out more about the Human Resources courses that we offer, visit: https://www.wakefield.ac.uk/study-with-us/employers/human-resources-courses
See what we have to offer and come and join us. You won’t be disappointed.
- Generous Annual Leave (37 days annual leave (pro rata) + bank holidays + 5 College closure days)
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities, including a comprehensive induction and teacher development programme
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Access to employee assistance programme
- A wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
- Annual Staff Recognition Awards
Closing date: 11.00am on Wednesday 16 June 2021
Interview date: 29 & 30 June 2021
Transforming lives through learning …
… by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.