7 days left
- Full Time
Employer Name: Doncasters Precision Castings Ltd
The primary purpose of the role is to operate machinery/tools to techniques card specification and to hand finish product to a high-quality standard.
As a casting apprentice you will attend the National Foundry Training Centre, Tipton on a block release basis for one week a month throughout your apprenticeship where you will learn all aspects of the casting process. Full training will be given on the job.
Your duties will include:
- Follow instructions given by manager and via technical cards
- Understanding the materials, how they are manufactured and the impact on the end product
- Share knowledge and expertise including training others to improve company products and services
- Comply with and support the EHS polices, processes and programmes
- Ensure EHS training is adhered to
- Support the Quality processes and programmes to drive the business performance
- Any other duties that may be reasonably required by the business
To apply for this role, please follow the link.