Supporting and developing the talent of new and aspiring coaches
Empower learners as they develop the essential knowledge, skills, and behaviours to successfully complete their coaching apprenticeship. You will provide them with the most fundamental support needed to take their promising careers to the next level.
Highly motivated and practitioner-experienced, you understand the demands of a highly charged environment, inside and out. Perfectly positioned to help learners nurture and grow key qualities as they meet professional and educational challenges head on.
What you’ll be doing
- Proactively delivering apprenticeships skills and behaviour standards
- Regular coaching and provision of high-quality support, guidance and feedback
- Providing a structured and appropriate development journey for all apprentices
- Delivering monthly performance updates on learners and progress reviews
- Collaborating with client services, line managers and apprenticeship support
- Communicating effectively with learners via the VLE and other appropriate tools
- Actively encouraging learner engagement with their programmes and resources
- Providing academic and safeguarding support to learners
- Supporting through end point assessment phase to guarantee completion rates and ensure target retention rates are met
- Helping development of appropriate programme systems and processes
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- Professional coaching qualification and/or accreditation from The European Mentoring and Coaching Council or The Association for Coaching or The International Coach Federation
- Appropriate Coaching experience
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of apprenticeships
- Experience delivering feedback to students against Apprenticeship standards
- Ability to hold developmental review meetings with apprentices and line managers
- Experience building essential stakeholder relationships
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore the successful candidate will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not protected, as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).