Developing and delivering cutting-edge teaching and learning
Use your professional expertise to support every area of student learning across our Business School – engaging learners with the essential skills and knowledge needed to kick-start a career in any industry. With an innovative, real-world approach to professional development, your motivating impact will help transform everyday teaching into exciting, practical and thought-provoking learning.
We are interested in hearing from practitioners and/or experienced academics who can teach a range of business management related modules on our MSc and BSc programmes (eg Digital Leadership, Digital Transformation, Executive Leadership and Governance, Project Management, Strategy, HR and Professional Development modules).
What you’ll be doing
- Maintain a sophisticated understanding of the current skills and capability requirements of corporate industry, including an appreciation of how technology is impacting the workplace, the professions and job roles in their specialisms.
- Develop and deliver high quality module teaching and learning materials including detailed schemes of work, module, session and webinar content, topic guidance and activity checklists that reflect current corporate and professional body priorities.
- Develop relevant and appropriate assessments and professional development activities.
- Design relevant, appropriate marking guidance, achievement indicators, complete robust marking, evaluation and feedback processes.
- Bring professional expertise and an understanding of the current corporate landscape into teaching and learning.
- Manage cohorts of students through virtual learning environments.
- Any other duties appropriate to the role.
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- A Level 7 (Post-Graduate) qualification or a relevant Professional Qualification
- For those not currently holding either a teaching qualification or a Fellowship of the HEA membership, a commitment to achieving these through BPP's PGCLT or HEA scheme is essential
- Extensive professional experience in relevant corporate roles
- Ability to negotiate with manage diverse stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Collaborative approach to working
- Commerciality and digital literacy skills
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.