Apprentice Administrator and Accounts Assistant
Employer Name: Elite M&E Building Services Ltd
Working alongside the Office/Accounts Manager to complete General and Accounts Administration.
- Answer phone - Act as first point of contact on the telephone. Dealing with each call or passing onto the appropriate person or taking a concise message when the person is not available
- Meet and greet visitors to provide a professional service to visitors
- Receive deliveries and manage external post
- Monitor company email inbox – action as required
- Monitor office supplies, placing orders as required
- Purchase orders - Add purchase orders to the Accounts system and send to suppliers
- Purchase invoices - Prepare supplier invoices by reconciling Purchase Orders to Goods Received Notes and prepare for payment
- Purchase invoices – log purchase sales invoices and raise queries if required.
- Job costing - researching tracking and processing the cost associated with jobs undertaken within the business
- IT Literate and be able to use Microsoft Office suite desirable
- We also use Outlook, Word, and Excel, in addition an Accounting software package (Xero) – full training will be given
For more information or to apply, please click the link.